Sunday 12 October 2014

Hello, my name is Raden Irfani Hasya Fulki my friends calls me Fani. I'm fifteen years old. I was born on 16 March 1999 in Bandung. I'm studying at SMAN 3 Bandung. I'm the X grade. Now I'm class X IPA 1.

I'm the first child on my family. I have one brother, his name is Abhinaya. He's ten years old. Now he's in the fifth grade on elementary school. I have a good father, his name is Defi. He's forty-nine years old. He is the best father for me and my brother and the best husband for my mom. I have a beautiful mother, her name is Sri. She's thirty-nine years old. She's good in cooking. Although we are a little family but we still compact. I love my little family.

I live in Bandung. Bandung is the capital city of West Java, It has fresh and cool air but sometimes the temperature is hot. Bandung developes into a metropolitan city now. There are many malls, offices, residences etc.

My hobby is swimming, since I was four years old I had already taken swimming course in centrum swimmingpool, before centrum become a ballroom now.
Say Hello To me:)

No comments:

Post a Comment