Thursday 16 October 2014

My Friend biography

Hello, now I back with my new post that is about my friend autobiography,
her name is adhisya salma khairunnisa. Anyone calls her chacha, chacha is the name of candy right? Haha just kidding. She's moeslim. Chacha is the first daughter. She has one little brother and one little sister. She was born in Lucy Hospital Bandung, West Java, Indonesia on 10th of July 1999, exactly at 12.15 am. She is younger than me, but she is taller than me also slimmer than me argghh😒 her weight just 42 kilogram and her height ±160cm I think it's ideal body huhu. Chacha has black eyes and also curved eyebrows. She has short-black hair, with cute bangs that's divided two. She always wear a blue Baby-G watch, maybe that's her favourite. I like her pink-purple-cute bag. Her favorite singer is Ariana Grande. Chacha is the one of the biggest fans of One Direction. She likes singing, and I think she also likes dancing. Because I ever seems her dancing wkwk. Chacha likes to reading some novels. She also like design, she want to be a designer product. Chacha likes Barbie, she collects almost all Barbie doll and movie. Chacha is a picky eater because she is lazy to chew. I think that's peculiar habitual. Every weekend, She usually go to the mall or with her family for refreshing. She's live in Bandung on Babakan Priangan VI Street No. 1. She's really wanted to continue her study to FSRD Design Product ITB and if God permit her,she wish she could studying abroad, especially to Switzerland or UK. Chacha was from 5 junior high school and now we're study at the same school that is 3 senior high school which is the one of favorite school in Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment